Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today I saw a girl dressed up like Cinderella.


I wonder why she was dressed up? It doesn't matter. Cinderella is definitely the best princess. I also saw a guy give his girlfriend a daisy. She almost cried with excitement. So did I. I saw a girl with pink galoshes, and another one with green ones. There was a guy vacumming up all the leaves in the bookstore. (There were a lot dragged in today with the wind and gloom) After the devotional, where I made plans to play rageball with Alissa, I walked in the rain, under my umbrella, to my polynesian dance class. We are onto the Tahitian unit now. We stretched out first. I felt official. While everyone was moping around in the rain, I was dancing to island music. Could class get any better? Now I'm in the library, taking a break from studying Nutrition 200, which I won't pretend is my favorite, because it isn't, and on the table next to me is guess who- a guy and a girl who can't stop whispering. Cute, but not in the library. It's ok though; they only do it once in awhile. I took a lovely nap, probably 10 minutes too long, but I think it was worth it, even though I lost circulation to my arm. Tonight is cleaning checks, and yoga of course. I think I'm most excited to go home and eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Those are my favorite lately.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love PB&J's!! And I also love your posts.

Anonymous said...

Hey! i saw that you were one of alissas friends and that you had a blog :0) i LOVE it!!! thanks for the card!