Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm converted.


Last night, Alissa, Marissa and I went to Ross. I planned on getting some khaki pants or some dress pants. That was the plan. I was needing some pants- real woman pants, not jeans. There was slim pickins in the dress pants section. But the jeans section was jam packed with hangers and hangers of... (drumroll please) SKINNY JEANS. I almost passed them by. I have always looked at the girls who wear them and thought, "Cool pants. But those could never be me." I don't know what gave me the urge to grab the hangers off the rack. A rush of out-of-body silliness perhaps? I picked up 3 pairs of skinny jeans. ME. Miss ultra-conservative Lindsey Anne. Yes, I picked up 3 pairs. The girls encouraged me, and it was a tough decision (they were all $15..) but I finally decided on my pair. Dark washed, super stretchy and absolutely lovely skinny jeans. Me. It's true.

2 comments:

Michelle Alejandra said...

believe it or not i didnt wear skinny jeans until the end of the summer. I thought they were only for really skinny girls with not that many curves. I was way wrong. They are soo cute and depending where you go you can find the right pair for your body. I wanna see a pair on u. :)

Danny McMillan said...

Lindsey, what caught my eye was the photoshopping composition. Each of the models was photographed separately, then layered. Look at the feet. It's just impossible for two girls to be standing upright with that kind of overlap. So do you like your pants? The women dress up at UOP, and they look nice. Black slacks are always in.