Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have a new favorite phrase.

Today I was on the phone outside the library, and I'll admit... I peoplewatch. I saw a guy with a shirt that said I LOVE HOT MOMS. He was pushing a stroller. It made me extremely happy. If I'd have had my camera, I would have definitely snapped a picture. I saw another guy singing outloud to his iPod. I don't think he realized that anyone was watching. His glance barely caught mine and he realized that I had seen it all. I hope I didn't make him feel stupid, because singing outloud and thinking nobody is watching is totally okay. I also renewed my locker (clear down in no man's land in the Brewster building) and I learned a new dance in my Polynesian Dance class. It's a Tahitian dance! The Tahitian unit is definitely the hardest so far... it makes everyone in the class sweat a lot and by the end, our quads are super sore. Our teacher brought a bunch of grass skirts today, and I got to wear one! I just love the idea that while some people are gloomy because of the gray day outside, I am inside rockin out to island music. Super awesome. That's my new favorite phrase.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I like that you are such a deep thinker and have such great insights Linds! You definitely notice a lot about people--you've always been really observant. So a question for your computer illiterate sister--how do you download images like your t-shirt one??
Good luck with finals!!!!
love, Michelle