Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I love finals week. Really. I'm not being sarcastic.



I went to Spoon Me last night with Rick. The spoons are edible!
It's not every Tuesday night that I can get frozen yogurt with pineapple, blueberries, and kiwi, and feel perfectly justified.





On Monday night, my roommates and I went on a 7-11 run for a study break. Hershey's chocolate and candy cane with Irish Cream: $1.15.







Our study plan: we study for 45 minutes, and then watch our favorite scenes from the best chick flicks for 15 minutes. Pride and Prejudice, The Notebook, A Cinderella Story. Sappy and wonderful.
Dana decided to go junk-food free for finals week. That lasted until Dana's sister made her muddy buddies...




My mom sent me a Finals Week package in the mail filled with loveliness. Princess fruit snacks, gluten-free oreo cookies, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies, life savers, and candy canes. Isn't she the best?
I love finals week. I really do. I went bowling yesterday with my roommate Alissa. I had an hour before I had to go to my Mission Prep final, so we made the most of it. I scored higher than I ever have before. I went caroling too! We bundled up and licked our candy canes while we went from apartment to apartment spreading Christmas cheer. See? Wonderful things happen during finals week.







2 comments:

Courtney said...

I actually really love finals week too!! I'm not the only crazy one!! :) I hope your finals are going well. Merry Christmas!

Julia M. said...

Finals week is so fun! I'm so glad you're keeping track of these fun times. It was 4 years ago this week that I met and talked with Ben for the first time . . . :) I can't wait to see you Sunday!