Monday, December 15, 2008

I've done some great things today.

I sold back my books. I didn't even have to wait in a line. When the man at the register said, "Your total comes to $93.50," I smiled and thought, "No. YOUR total comes to $93.50." It was a wonderful feeling. I even got a PayDay candybar.

I listened to a song about Christmas cookies. I liked it so much I pushed repeat.

I made homemade bread.

I listened to Akon at Gold's Gym.

I put a letter in the mail.

I took my Rel 211 final. I was in and out in 40 minutes. That definitely deserves a World Record status.

I am studying with my roommate Alissa in the library. Everyone is in the library right now.

I caught snowflakes on my tongue.

And tonight I'm going caroling. Finals week day 1.

1 comment:

Danny McMillan said...

Lindsey, you might consider selling your books on amazon. I did, and I made over 90 bucks on just one book! Also, is 40 minutes a record for fast or slow? My longest test was almost 3 hours, but I had a nap in the testing center. I wasn't that fast of a test taker, but some of the students in dental school were done with their test before I was even done filling in the bubbles for my name.