Monday, December 29, 2008

I think I'm in love with Prince Phillip.


I went home to Layton awhile ago, and my niece did something that cracked me up. She was dressed up in one of her princess dresses, with a tiara, shoes, and a wand to match. She laid perfectly still on top of the piano bench and whispered, "I'm Sleeping Beauty. Kiss me and I'll wake up!"

I like to play this game too...

Whenever I ask my niece who her favorite prince is, she is confident when she answers, "Prince Phillip!"

I haven't watched Sleeping Beauty in years. I had almost forgotten the story line. It was time to watch it again. So tonight, by myself, I watched the animated film. Adorable.

I am nineteen years old; I think I enjoyed it far more this time than when I was five! I would love to be Aurora for a day. Having 3 good fairies to save my prince sounds entirely wonderful :)

I must say, I think Prince Phillip is the best prince. He has to escape the grasping fire of Malificent, slash through the thick forests around the castle with the sword of truth, and he has to kill the fire-breathing dragon!

What did Aurora do to deserve such a man?

She pricked her finger on a spinning wheel.

Personally, I think Cinderella deserves Prince Phillip.


1 comment:

The Prestwich Family said...

lindsey. I read this and missed you so freakin much!!! Yes. Aurora really didn't do much for her prince... and he was kind of amazing. Kind of being an understatement...obviously. haha As for Cinderella. She's hardcore. and amazing. but...Bell is better. so let's root for her. she can ride a horse and is very ok with snowball fights and slurping soup. She's awesome.

I love you! And I can't wait to see you Sunday! <3