Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm making a list of things I love.

Waking up 2 hours before your alarm clock, and then going back to sleep
when the family room in my apartment is clean
Getting a haircut
Finding a good parking space
A cancelled Blackboard quiz
The ice cream party after a horrible test
My mom
Discovering a new door in a building
A free computer in the LRC
A good TA. (My food science TA)
Pumpkin pie leftovers
When an old lady says how much she loves you

And I would love for my love-fern to sprout. Will you love my love-fern? It counts as much as an exam in my Marriage and Family class.

1 comment:

Danny McMillan said...

What the heck is a love fern? One year, after Christmas, I asked people "What did you give for Christmas?" Almost every one of them answered what they got, not what they gave. Interesting, eh? I'm glad you like your TA. you should nominate him/her for the undergraduate teaching award. It'd make you feel good.