Monday, February 23, 2009

Loving the love fern.

It sprouted! I couldn't have been more excited! My plant for Marriage and Family is finally growing! I knew it could do it. I put my pot under a lamp at night, and I gave it more water. It's a tiny green speck full of life, energy, and loveliness. I've been telling everybody. Some people have heard 2 or 3 times.
There were so many wonderful things that happened today. I saw a flock of geese by the ramp happily quacking, I bought a pack of Sixlets for 15 cents with my friend Kate at the bookstore, and I walked home from school today as the sun was setting. I saw a girl riding a Razor scooter on campus, and I saw another girl wearing flip flops. People are playing ping pong in the courtyard again! That's how warm it is! I also scheduled a picnic with my dear friend this Saturday.
This is what I ate for dinner last night. It made me so happy that I had to take a picture of it. It was my first time cooking with tofu! The pineapple is from my wonderful visiting teachers.

And now I'm going to bed. A wonderful end to a wonderful day.

3 comments:

The Prestwich Family said...

you are the cutest girl alive lindsey!! I love you to death! You always seem to find the little things that make you so happy and other people just pass over. way to be. I love you!
<3

Jenny said...

Your blog is so cute! I love your style of writing. Hope you're having fun in school!

Scott McMillan said...

Great cooking Linds!! I am glad everything is going so great. I just posted about a benefit concert in utah that might be fun for you and your friends to go to. I would LOVE it if you could pass this on to friends. Thanks, Heidi