Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Newest BYU Dietetic Intern


I had a dream last night that I opened my letter to notify me of acceptance/rejection to the BYU DI, but the wording was so vague that I couldn't tell if I had been accepted or not! I must have had this dream six or seven times last night, and every time I was left hanging. I couldn't read the names of the accepted applicants either because of a huge smudge. So I was wide awake at 4:00 AM this morning, ansy to open a real live letter.

And today, at 5:06 PM, I opened my letter, in reality, and I was ACCEPTED! I didn't think I would ever grow up to live through this day! But I did. I lived it. And now, I'm saying hello to another Fall, Winter, and Spring at Brigham Young University. And what's more, I get to see Jake Heaps rock another football season!

Hello BYU. I guess I never really said goodbye, and now I won't have to for another year and a half.

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

Congrats! That's so exciting and LOTS less scary than going elsewhere, huh? I'm so happy for you!

Chelle said...

Whoo-hooooooo!!! We knew you could do it!! We are so proud of you! And so excited that you are going to be down at the Y for another year so that we have yet another excuse to visit. :) We love you lots!!!!

Lyndi said...

Congrats!! I'm so glad you posted. I've been thinking about you since I saw you in the gym.